It's easy - in a field dominated by endless spreadsheets of sterile equipment used in impersonal procedures - to lose sight of what healthcare is all about. People. We could all be doing what we do in any industry, if it weren't for that all-important human factor. Sometimes we forget to care.
So here are a couple of items that we ran across recently that reminded us.
- We'd be remiss if we didn't pass along this guide to fixing your supply chain troubles by focusing on value and communication.
- Would you ever consider a money-back guarantee at your healthcare system? This CEO did.
- Forbes contributor Reenita Das makes the case for healthcare that focuses on the needs of women.
- It's easy to focus so much on the patient that we forget our coworkers. Texas Health Resources lays out the keys to keeping your workers happy.
- With the ongoing concern about SamSam and other malware targeting our systems, ComputerWorld explains why iOS meets your security needs.
Did you like what we found? Did you find anything that we missed? PLEASE comment below, email us, etc. Tell us what you liked. What was helpful. What you’d like to see more of.
Headline photo by Z5.