More than pharmaceuticals, actually, but "healthcare supply chain" doesn't flow quite as nicely.
As you may remember from the last Five To Save, gender parity in healthcare is pretty far-off. But it's getting closer. Partially thanks to efforts like these:
- Modern Healthcare put together this great write-up about how women have been kept out of the C-Suite and how we can get more in.
- Why are people in power not giving women opportunities? Maybe because, traditionally, healthcare doesn't listen to women.
- And it's not just traditional healthcare that's impenetrable for women. Women-led and female-focused startups struggle for funding.
- But here's a good news for anyone involved in the healthcare supply chain: logistics career salaries are on the rise.
- Finally we have an article that proves we here at Z5 are not just screaming into the abyss: Analytics Add Value to Healthcare Supply Chain.
BONUS: Something to lighten up the heaviness of what we've been reading: The Onion did a very in-depth analysis of the numbers dominating healthcare right now. Take a look:
That's it for this edition! PLEASE comment below, email us, etc. Tell us what you liked. What was helpful. What you’d like to see more of.
Headline photo by Z5.