The only answer is the most disappointing one: "Maybe?"
We've been over and over the problem of blockchain in healthcare. It's an exciting technology with a lot of upsides, but no one wants to be the first provider to risk using it. So what does healthcare need in order to start trusting blockchain?
A giant, historied computing company offering catered blockchain services might do the trick.
- Oracle - the software juggernaut - has unveiled four distinct blockchain services.
- But we still need a strong case study for blockchain in health.
- And blockchain is just one of several technologies poised to disrupt healthcare.
- Adaptation to technology like blockchain is lagging across healthcare. But you can help update your organization.
- Just follow one of the good examples on Time Magazine's list of 50 people transforming healthcare.
Don't feel too bad if you didn't make Time's list. There's still a simple way to influence and disrupt healthcare at the national level: vote to change the supply chain.
PLEASE comment below, email us, etc. Tell us what you liked. What was helpful. Whether we said the word "blockchain" too many times for a single blog.
Headline photo by Z5.