Seems like the only way people would be talking even more about Amazon these past few weeks is if it were a blockchain company. (Which isn't exactly a joke, since it could become true sooner than later.)
So without further ado, let's dive into the five articles we found that you'll want to print out and stick on your fridge right over that picture your kid finger-painted. It didn't look anything like an elephant anyway.
- Amazon did it. They threw a billion dollars at PillPack and said: "Keep the change, you filthy animal."
- Did that scare you? That Amazon is even more serious about getting into the healthcare business? Well, here's a list of what you may not know Amazon is already doing in healthcare.
- But there's got to be a limit to what Amazon can do, right? This smart man thinks so. (We assume he's smart, since he's saying the smart things that we smartly said not long ago.)
- Away from Amazon and specifically on the supply chain: what do you do when you're holding onto excess inventory "just in case?"
- The obvious answer to Number 4 is: transforming your inventory into "working capital."
That sure does sound like something a certain non-Amazonian company is helping hospitals do across America.
Did you like what we found? Did you find anything that we missed? PLEASE comment below, email us, etc. Tell us what you liked. What was helpful. What you’d like to see more of.
Headline photo by Z5.