It finally happened. Amazon has made its intentions known by jumping into healthcare with some big-name partners. Read to find out more!
Version 2.6 release is imminent! Expect a write-up coming this week describing the new feature set, including a game-changing device announcement! In the meantime, here are our "Five To Save" articles for the second half of January:
- Amazon makes the move into healthcare with Berkshire Hathaway and J.P. Morgan.
- The megamergers will fail! Former CEO of The Permanente Medical Group, Robert Pearl, explains why.
- The clinically-driven supply chain! Four hot takes on importance and approach:
- Jeff Lagasse, Healthcare Finance - A physician-centric approach can save 10-20%.
- Dennis Mullins, SVP Supply Chain IUH - Build an Executive Value Analysis Team.
- Dr. Peter Malow, Health Services Researcher - Get clinicians and supply chain on the same page.
- Paul Martyn, Supply Chain Veteran - Use compliance as a grounding principal.
That's it for this edition! PLEASE comment below, email us back, etc. Tell us what you liked. What was helpful. What you’d like to see more of.
Headline photo by Z5.