Several times a year hospitals, individuals and organizations in the healthcare supply chain industry get together to share best practices, talk about changes in the industry, and to network. Early next week (January 25-26) World Congress will be hosting the 10th Annual Health Care Supply Chain Summit in New Orleans, LA.
Some of this year's topics of discussion are:
- Examples of collaborative partnerships with suppliers that maximize financial savings through risk sharing
- Ways to utilize comparative and predictive analytics to support physicians and clinical teams
- Strategies for better change management after mergers and acquisitions
- Approaches to consolidate and centralize purchased services
- Tactical expertise to adopt lean management tools to reduce waste in the supply chain
We hope that everyone who attends the conference has a great time and comes away with some new ideas to improve your organization's health care supply chain. Here's more information on this year's summit.
Headline photo via Health Care Supply Chain Management Summit.