It's hard to believe 2019 is halfway over. Have you met half of all your goals? Have you halfway met all of them? Or does it feel like you just got started?
That was a question that spooked us this holiday weekend. Have we done enough? How much more do we need to do? Half of the year is in the rearview, so time is officially against us.
That's the focus of our five articles this week:
- SupplyChain247 did a check of their predictions for 2019 - what's come true already, what's still coming, and what they got plain wrong.
- Have you put in place a new strategy for instrument sterilization now that your options are becoming more limited? (Even though plants are claiming they'll reopen.)
- Consider a plan to invest in the health of your community, then start actually implementing it. Even if your plan isn't as ambitious as this $60 Million plan for Cleveland.
- It may be the far-flung future of 2019, but patients still prefer a human diagnosis to one made by AI.
- Time hasn't run out for new tech, though. Here are some tips for integrating IOT into healthcare. (And, yes, you should make sure you have a security plan in place.)
As usual, there's an extra special article exclusive to our email subscribers, so if you haven't already, jump on that now for an extra midyear gut check.
See you in half a month. Until then, PLEASE comment below, email us, etc. Tell us what you liked. What was helpful. What you’d like to see more of.