We were surprised by what experts claimed won't change in the new year.
The year is drawing to a close, but that doesn't mean you can slack off entirely. Because the same problems that plagued you in 2019 (and probably 2018 and probably 2017...) are going to pop their ugly heads up again in 2020.
- The big one right out of the gate: there's a lot of big talk about how the election might affect healthcare. The reality is: it will probably be very little.
- The supply chain also won't change - unless you demand it. If you want to build an ethical supply chain and a sustainable supply chain, it's up to you to make it happen.
- OK, so healthcare stays much the same. Supply chain stays much the same. So what goes up? The value of supply chain professionals.
- So what changes? Well, Millennials are a group that will only continue to grow. And they're growing sicker.
- What will keep this growing population healthy? Making them feel that it's financially safe to go to the doctor. And how do you do that? Lower the high cost of healthcare.
So why haven't we developed some kind of jetpack / robot maid combo that can take care of all this for us?
Readers who utilize the futuristic technology of electronic mail get one bonus article every 5 To Save. Don't you want to be on the cutting edge?