Client Solutions Representative
Full-Time | Phoenix, AZ
Are you passionate about changing the face of healthcare? Z5 Inventory is on a mission to clean up the healthcare supply chain and eliminate the waste! We are seeking a Client Solutions Rep to help manage reallocation projects for a major clients. This individual will rely heavily on analytics to implement tactics to achieve results consistent with established volume objectives and priorities. This individual will build and maintain strong internal and external relationships to galvanize all parties around established inventory goals.Ideal candidates will have a strong background in sales, customer service and operational task management.
- Manage the reallocation of products at local level and analyze results to ensure efficient sell through of product.
- Regularly meet with and present key account opportunities to hospital department heads (supply chain manager, director, CEO, etc).
- Fill out/maintain organizational charts identifying key contacts at accounts
- Work closely with warehouse teams to optimize the product flow and analyze results to ensure efficient sell through of product.
- Complete packing, shipping & receiving of product out of hospital & warehouse facilities per Z5 reporting data.
- Meet and exceed sales goals as specified.
- Identify and communicate key drivers, and build strong relationships with supply chain managers to ensure alignment to priorities.
- Assist physical inventories and product reallocation field work at hospitals using Z5's iPad-based technology.
- Support the Client Services Team with tasks as needed.
- Maintain high personal conduct while traveling.
- Adhere to rules around sterility when working within the clinical areas.
- Up to 80-100% travel locally with possibility of out-of-state travel with as little as a weeks' notice.
- Work long days and weekends as required (no holidays).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be local to Phoenix, AZ. Territory to include New Mexico
- Ability to be on your feet for very long periods of time without complaining.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to work independently while also on a team.
- Immunization records up-to-date to meet all hospital's requirements.
- Ability to deal with a customer’s s#!t-storm with a smile on your face.
- ABILITY TO TRAVEL AS NEEDED.
- Strong desire to earn your pay.
- Must be attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and apply innovative thinking to drive solutions.
- 2+ years customer support experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of healthcare logistics/supply chain a big plus.
- Sales experience highly desirable.