Healthcare Inventory Support Specialist
Full-Time | Austin, TX
We are seeking a Healthcare Inventory Support Specialist to come help us dominate the healthcare inventory space. This position will support projects involving client's Inventory and Supply Chain optimization efforts using Z5's technology and services.
The Healthcare Inventory Support Specialist will be responsible for assisting Healthcare Systems/Providers in multidisciplinary Supply Chain projects involving data analysis, project management, inventory management, and product management. This will include supporting remote and on-site engagements to count and reallocate the client's inventory.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support internal field and external client teams via the Z5 platform, providing Quality Assurance of the inventory process & review data as it is gathered during the count.
- Review valuations and not found items in real time while counts are on-going.
- Provide feedback and issue identification to on-site PMs & Clients.
- Provide email & phone support as required to support field and client teams
- Managing competing work streams and priorities simultaneously. Create detailed planning documents for each delivery.
- Conduct pre/post event customer cadence calls.
- Strong analytic skill to translate business requirements into smart system solutions with the development team.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Apply structured problem solving (taking a large, complex problem and breaking it down into components, involve others as needed, drive resolution).
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 4+ years’ experience in the Healthcare Supply Chain/Materials field
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Project Management, Supply Chain or Healthcare Administration optional
- Direct experience with Healthcare Supply Chain, Materials Management, or Purchasing.
- Knowledge of Medical Supplies, Manufacturers and Catalogs
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
- Familiarity with common Healthcare ERP such as Lawson, Peoplesoft & Meditech