Healthcare Project Associate
Full-Time | Austin, TX
Are you passionate about changing the face of healthcare? Do you thrive in a startup environment where flexibility and initiative are a must? Do you enjoy wearing different hats within a company? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your skills and gain experience in project management?
Z5 Inventory is on a mission to clean up the healthcare supply chain and eliminate the waste. We are seeking a Project Associate (Temp-to-Hire) to come help us accomplish this mission. Our Associates will travel nationwide managing and performing counts then helping removing excess product at various hospitals. This position will report directly to the Client Services Director.
We expect that every one of our candidates have their eye on advancement in our company. Permanent role in project management or other departments are available to those who prove to be a force of awesome!
- Perform physical inventories and product reallocation at hospitals using Z5's iPad-based technology.
- Support the Client Services Team with tasks/projects as needed.
- Maintain high personal conduct while traveling.
- Adhere to rules around sterility when working within the clinical areas.
- Travel with as little as a weeks’ notice with up to 90% travel.
- Work long days and weekends as required (no holidays).
- Fill in down time between inventory counts working on a secondary skill for advancement (inside sales, business development, project management, customer care, web development, data analytics, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Must be local to Austin, TX.
- Ability to be on your feet for very long periods of time without complaining.
- Voracious appetite to learn.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Must be proficient with smart devices and technology
- Ability to deal with a customer’s s#!t-storm with a smile on your face.
- ABILITY TO TRAVEL AS NEEDED.
- Strong desire to earn your pay.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong Excel & Data Manipulation skills
- Knowledge of healthcare logistics/supply chain a big plus.
- HIGHLY QUALIFIED candidates will also have aptitude towards data analysis, project management, and supply chain